LilySlim Weight loss tickers

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

Monday, September 26, 2011

Scrambled Wraps

One of the things I've found in researching online re: hcg protocols is that there are some options to the original program established by Dr. Siemens. For one thing, there are expanded food lists. For the most part, I have choosen to stick with Siemen's orginal program and lists, from "Pounds and Inches"/.

That being said, I know from long-time "dieting" experiences, that there are some things my body reacts to better than others. High quality proteins are really key to my personal weight reduction efforts. Eggs are a superstar protein, in my book. Being on one of the expanded lists, I decided to experiment just a bit. This is what happened:




SCRAMBLED WRAPS



Fork-whip one whole egg (organically produced) and two egg whites. Mix in some lemon pepper, seasoned salt, a bit of turmeric, and a grind of fresh pepper. Heat 3 T. water to boiling in the small fry pan. Slip in the egg mix, reduce heat, and let set, stirring carefully a few times to get it all cooked but not dry. Let cool several minutes, then serve spooned into crispy Buttercrunch lettuce leaves.



I love the freshness of grapefruit with eggs, so that was my fruit choice to go with a slice of Melba and the savory egg wraps. Filling and fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment